I blame you.... and thank you.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep one saw for me then I found AS and now have 9 runners, 3 ported, and several projects.

My name is Dave and I also have CAD..........man I feel better, glad I got that off my chest

I was up to 7, Now down to 3-4. when I found this place I had 2, Don't have those 2 anymore cause they didn't come from someone here...

A buddy gave me a 42cc Poulan yesterday, with a bar and a case. It's missing the air cleaner I think and gas cap. Naturally it needs cleaned up and who knows what else. Free is good!

I was only looking for information when I found this site. I had 2 saws at the time. I was up to 18 saws when I realized that I had CAD. Therapy has shown me that 12 saws is just the right amount, until the next farm auction in May or my next perusal on fleabay or Craigs or the want ads or .................. yes dear I'm done shopping (not). To hell with the therapist.

I buy saws thinking that I will flip them... :laugh:

When I do sell a saw, I usually lose money on the deal. :cry:

I don't even burn wood, but almost all my saws are ported! :chainsaw:

What do you cut all that wood for man?

What I don't get is why its a disease for you that call it that but for a woman that has many of one thing its fashion? Quit making excuses.:D

Latest posts

Back