i found this guy !!!!!!!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ROLLACOSTA

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
i need a guy who can price the work,do the work, pruning and TDs ,can operate all machinery from stumpcutter's to lorry and loaders ,must have good communication skill's ,must be able to work all hour's ,he must have mechanical skill's [try's his best to fix anybreak down's just to get the job done] ,the person must not whine about having a cold or the sniffles,the candidate must be honest and conciencious ,he must look presentable ,this chappy should think nothing of staying up till 1 am doing book work or working on a marketing,this person must forget about a vacation for many year's.hang on a minute I THINK IV'E FOUND HIM ME :)

I found a dummy just like that too, but I can't afford him so he keeps quiting every night, then the fool comes back in the morning to try again. :p

And with able bodied assistant, too!

Get this - that person is me, but I've corrupted my wife as well., so we both can get ticked off at the same time! Ya, it's awesome foreplay - great way to end up on the couch, no less.

For the most part, we do settle and resume tree care operations in the morning. The funny part is, many people think we have it made! If only we could GIVE them our business...

Every winter (my hands are screwed up again after freezing them two days in a row), I really wonder why I can't conform and get a career behind a desk and have uniform hours. Oh, that's right; I either quit or went crazy at those jobs in the past!

Keep the faith everyone!

ROLLACOSTA said:
i need a guy who can price the work,do the work, pruning and TDs ,can operate all machinery from stumpcutter's to lorry and loaders ,must have good communication skill's ,must be able to work all hour's ,he must have mechanical skill's [try's his best to fix anybreak down's just to get the job done] ,the person must not whine about having a cold or the sniffles,the candidate must be honest and conciencious ,he must look presentable ,this chappy should think nothing of staying up till 1 am doing book work or working on a marketing,this person must forget about a vacation for many year's.hang on a minute I THINK IV'E FOUND HIM ME :)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mom always said I had a twin, but we had to be split up at birth, always wondered what happened to my twin brother. How's it going bro,

How did you end up on the other side of the big pond?? :D

ahhh i think mom said the USA wasn't big enough for the both of us ,SO SHE PUT ME IN A SEALED UP MOSES BASKET PUT ME TO SEA and i drifted up the THAMES the rest is history..lol :laugh:

Back