I guess its time to make a account

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Cheers, fellow tree lovers, wood burners and clean up guys. I am a lineman with a large piece of land mostly woodland, I use chainsaws at work and home, I have saws ranging from 65cc to a handheld gta26. I am not a fanboy of a particular brand, though I do believe in buy once cry once, most of my saws are stock I guess what I can really contribute to the community is Climbing using my old Klein gaffs and maintaining climbers and rigging, also somewhat wise on wedges and axe felling. I am not a expert at anything and really look forward to learning more. When I am wrong please correct me. after all these years of doing this, I want to learn more. and i do care about the environment and responsible land management.

Cheers, fellow tree lovers, wood burners and clean up guys. I am a lineman with a large piece of land mostly woodland, I use chainsaws at work and home, I have saws ranging from 65cc to a handheld gta26. I am not a fanboy of a particular brand, though I do believe in buy once cry once, most of my saws are stock I guess what I can really contribute to the community is Climbing using my old Klein gaffs and maintaining climbers and rigging, also somewhat wise on wedges and axe felling. I am not a expert at anything and really look forward to learning more. When I am wrong please correct me. after all these years of doing this, I want to learn more. and i do care about the environment and responsible land management.
Welcome to arboristsite😃

Back