I hiss, but I'm not a snake

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would think that different species of wood would have different moisture contents to have the hissing effect.
3ce6.jpg

Dang it - don't any of you losers ever work?
Ya know... I should explain that... not that it matters... not that anyone cares... but nothin' in this thread matters, and certainly no one cares.

Anyway, when I'm not out in the field (meaning stuck in the office) much of my job is done at a keyboard. Near every point-to-point data radio I deal with is managed via a web browser (accessing a web server built into the radio software)... meaning a web browser is open on my computer nearly all day. As well, much of the remote management is done over secure internet connections and such... and often I'm sittin'/waitin' for an upgrade or reboot to complete. So it's not a big deal, or even a time waste, to have an AS tab active in the browser (although, admittedly, typing a post may be a little wasteful... depending).

What I'm sayin' is, dependin' on the day, I may be in the "hurry-up-and-wait" mode for a minute or two several times an hour (I hate those stuck in the office days)... so rather then scratch my nutz raw, I flip over to the AS tab (and others).
As the weather warms up I tend to spend more and more time in the field or on the road... sometimes livin' on the road all week.
Also, right now were commin' up on farmin' season... meaning time out climbin' on farm equipment, grain trucks, silos, and grain legs servicin'/installin' two-way radios/systems.

So... just 'cause it looks like I spend all day on AS rather than workin'... well, that's 'cause I am spending all day on AS, even though I'm workin' :rare2:
Ummm... I mean.... Ummmmm.... Damn.... I'm not sure what I mean...
WTP was the question again??

WTP happened to spiders family...ya know, the parents, the wannabe sister, the held back 10 years prom queen...has she since graduated spider?, and also the inter-species relationship of his brother... spider have you reported them missing yet? I sure hope so...make sure to check under every boot and sneaker:crazy2:
You know...come to think of it, I have had some spiders that hissed a bit when they when in the fire. Sorry WS, hope it weren't kin :oops:

WTP happened to spiders family...
Well, heck man, I have lots of family photos.
Here's my uncle Harryspider with his second wife... the family sort'a disowned him 'cause he left his first wife and kids for a woman half his age.
Still... I kind'a like the guy... at least he know how to have a good time.

male-spider-sex.jpg

This here is my cousin Blindspider.
Believe-it-or-not he got rich in the lingerie business.

Nearsight.jpg

This is one of his biggest selling items...

Ld5zZ.jpg

But then that hag (Harry's wife) somehow got something on my cousin... basically blackmailed him into using her as the model for his creations.
After that, cousin Blindspider's business fell in the toilet (you saw the pic of her in his lingerie above ... right?).
Anyway, I understand my cousin pulled some sort'a end-a-round on the hag... got out from underneath her somehow.
Last I heard he'd been livin' in Central America... married some widow (I think her name was Blackwidowspider or some such)... we lost track of him after that, he just sort'a disappeared.

Ya know... I should explain that... not that it matters... not that anyone cares... but nothin' in this thread matters, and certainly no one cares.

Anyway, when I'm not out in the field (meaning stuck in the office) much of my job is done at a keyboard. Near every point-to-point data radio I deal with is managed via a web browser (accessing a web server built into the radio software)... meaning a web browser is open on my computer nearly all day. As well, much of the remote management is done over secure internet connections and such... and often I'm sittin'/waitin' for an upgrade or reboot to complete. So it's not a big deal, or even a time waste, to have an AS tab active in the browser (although, admittedly, typing a post may be a little wasteful... depending).

What I'm sayin' is, dependin' on the day, I may be in the "hurry-up-and-wait" mode for a minute or two several times an hour (I hate those stuck in the office days)... so rather then scratch my nutz raw, I flip over to the AS tab (and others).
As the weather warms up I tend to spend more and more time in the field or on the road... sometimes livin' on the road all week.
Also, right now were commin' up on farmin' season... meaning time out climbin' on farm equipment, grain trucks, silos, and grain legs servicin'/installin' two-way radios/systems.

So... just 'cause it looks like I spend all day on AS rather than workin'... well, that's 'cause I am spending all day on AS, even though I'm workin' :rare2:
Ummm... I mean.... Ummmmm.... Damn.... I'm not sure what I mean...
WTP was the question again??
this IS my job...

Well, heck man, I have lots of family photos.
Here's my uncle Harryspider with his second wife... the family sort'a disowned him 'cause he left his first wife and kids for a woman half his age.
Still... I kind'a like the guy... at least he know how to have a good time.

male-spider-sex.jpg
is this the one that hangs above your mantle??

well it sounds like you figured out the "list"...good job! ...how bout the schedule???
generally pretty much all the time,
sometimes as early as 6am. but some days as late as noon, but other days nothing at all.
if we start at 6 then, it goes till 11pm, except when it doesnt.
if we start at noon then it pretty much goes all night till 4 or 5 am, or later. sometimes earlier, but almost never earlier. sometimes even earlier, or not earlier depending on how you look at it. lol
but basically all the time, except when its not.
lately it seems like 23/7 (a guy needs sleep ya know) but I'm trying to get back to something semi regular, when and if I can.

glad we cleared that up.

sometimes as early as 6am. but some days as late as noon, but other days nothing at all.
if we start at noon then it pretty much goes all night till 4 or 5 am, or later. sometimes earlier, but almost never earlier. sometimes even earlier, or not earlier depending on how you look at it. lol
lately it seems like 23/7 (a guy needs sleep ya know) but I'm trying to get back to something semi regular, when and if I can.

glad we cleared that up.
THANK YOU...I will adjust my schedule accordingly:surprised3:

glad we cleared that up.

ummm... actually...hold on...WTP kind of schedule is this???? Id expect this sort of garbage from a union ironworker...but NOT from you Hupte...is this the example you're setting for the younger huptes in your "hoop":dumb:...BTW that was the answer to one of yesterday's questions...

Latest posts

Back