I joined the MS 361 Club today

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Funny that, I joined the club today too!!!

http://www.arboristsite.com/showthread.php?t=47368

361.jpg

Jim

Yeeaahhh!

Glad to hear you like it. 270 and now a 361, I see that you've begun on your stable. :cheers: A 20" bar runs fine on that saw, especially in soft wood. As stated earlier, you can always pick-up a shorter bar later. Congrats!

Best Regards,
OLY-JIM

Wise choice. I wish I found this site before I bought my 440. Now it sits next to my 361.

Hey a free hunt to run a 441, he11 thats a pretty fair trade.:clap:

Free hunt for Just Mow. I'd run the 441 and it would cost me about $800. :)

I live in Texas, Just Mow, but have the land in Louisiana. Around there, the locals have a slogan - 'If it's brown, it's down'. It's really a shame, the little bucks don't get a chance to get big because somebody shoots them when they are one and half years old.

Where do you live in Texas? I have lots of tops if you really want to give that 441 a workout. Bring a trailer and haul some wood home. We can put your saw in some hickory and see what it's really got if you want. :)

Free hunt for Just Mow. I'd run the 441 and it would cost me about $800. :)

I live in Texas, Just Mow, but have the land in Louisiana. Around there, the locals have a slogan - 'If it's brown, it's down'. It's really a shame, the little bucks don't get a chance to get big because somebody shoots them when they are one and half years old.

Where do you live in Texas? I have lots of tops if you really want to give that 441 a workout. Bring a trailer and haul some wood home. We can put your saw in some hickory and see what it's really got if you want. :)

I can always hunt in my yard, I have about 30 deer come through every day. I am a little far from you down here by the Alamo in the hill country.:cheers:

I can always hunt in my yard, I have about 30 deer come through every day. I am a little far from you down here by the Alamo in the hill country.:cheers:

Nice country down there. I used to be on a lease near Burnet and really enjoyed hunting Texas style. We burned up a couple of box store saws cutting shooting lanes in the cedar down there. :)

Yeah you ar right!!!

Hey a free hunt to run a 441, he11 thats a pretty fair trade.:clap:

Sorry about hi-jacking the tread,,,,,

Should see ya this weekend @ the Triangle show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and yeah im bringing some toys,,,,, LOL ;) :laugh: ;)

I finished the woods porting job on the 066 last night, funny for some reason I had to enlarge the opening in the muffler gasket????? then put the topend together and will rebuild the carb and stick the fresly modded muffler on it this evening and put a few heat runs on the new slug and rings before I see you this weekend

Last edited:
Sorry about hi-jacking the tread,,,,,

Should see ya this weekend @ the Triangle show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and yeah im bringing some toys,,,,, LOL ;) :laugh: ;)

I finished the woods porting job on the 066 last night, funny for some reason I had to enlarge the opening in the muffler gasket????? go figure,,, then put the topend together and will rebuild the carb and stick the freshly modded muffler on it this evening and put a few heat runs on the new slug and rings before I see you this weekend

BTW I will have my new to me 361, and I ran the modded 066,,, jeepers,, It sounded pretty stout :rockn: :rockn:

Latest posts

Back