I must be doing things right

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sb47

Addicted to ArboristSite
AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
Ive been selling firewood for many years. I started out doing things a bit different then the other sellers in my area. Now I see many of my competitors now copping what I'm doing. I have some ideas on how to up my game to keep an edge on my competition. All my costumers say they will only buy here and that the wood I have is the best smoking wood they have ever used. If people are copying me, that tells me I'm doing something right.

If you market it right, people will buy anything.

Exhibit A:

5203e6a0-36e5-455a-b07d-d2a51915666c_1.3fc77e0596a124da184f511c8d82a0e4.jpeg

Had the ultimate barganer show up today. He asked for a discount so many times I had to say "loot, the price is what it is, ether pay it or move on" I made him pay in advance, and he did pay my price. Then he broke out the tape measure to check the amount he paid for. He kept telling me a half cord wouldn't fit in his full size pickup. He kept insisting a half cord would stack up past his roof.
I've been marketing my unique fire and smoking wood as 'Carbon Neutral'™ for years.

You wouldn't believe the sales to Prius and hybrid Lexus owners!

I guess technically any carbon fuel is carbon neutral. It just exist in a different molecular state.

That is not what carbon neutral means but that's OK.

If science is correct then all oil, natural gas, and coal is or was carbon based life forms at one point. Nature may have converted it to oils, gas,coal it's but still carbon based. It may have been locked away into oil deposits but it's still carbon neutral.

Latest posts

Back