identify this big old husqvarna?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Whoops 😬. My mistake. I put a spark tester on and accidentally started both. I suspect I flooded them yesterday when I primed the carb and there must have been enough fuel left today to start them unintentionally. At minimum they will both need a carb kit. Both are missing the air filter cover as previous owner put a foam stack on them. 288 is also missing operator presence lever and maybe the throttle lock? Still undecided about eBay as I have no idea how to price them

How can you tell a Pro Safety from a non-Pro Safety on a 2100? I've seen a n.o.s. 2100 Pro Safety wrap without the squared off corner on the clutch side, but I'm curious how you were able to i.d. this one.

The mounting block on the bottom looks a lot taller than the stock 2100 mounting block. I could be wrong...

Just went through one with that exact wrap
Never even heard of one for the 066 and I have one of the first to hit California.
they only came with half or 3/4.
but, the side mount holes correspond to Stihl, not Husky.
whatever you had was probably adapted.

the plastic bar wrap is definitely Stihl

i wound up with a pile of misc handles…those are the wraps :p

Im trying to get the pics from my friend that I restored it for. Not an expert on all the o66 variants, but his is an 064. Kinda goofy how it sticks off the bottom so far.

Latest posts

Back