• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell IEL Model AB Renovation

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Steve0123+

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
Recently completed renovation on IEL Model AB. Could never find any owners manual, took many photos during the breakdown so it would go back together correctly (Serial No. P7909 4). Completely taken down to bare metal, cleaned, refinished and reassembled. Looking to sell this one then on to another project. Make offer - saw located in Oregon USA.

Attachments

• IMG_0580.jpg
    IMG_0580.jpg
    99.9 KB · Views: 59
  • IMG_0581.jpg
    IMG_0581.jpg
    100.3 KB · Views: 56
  • IMG_0582.jpg
    IMG_0582.jpg
    144.2 KB · Views: 61
  • IMG_0584.jpg
    IMG_0584.jpg
    142.2 KB · Views: 55
Moderators, please remove the "Wanted to Sell" prefix from this thread. Not sold but back off the market. Thanks

Moderators, please remove the "Wanted to Sell" prefix from this thread. Not sold but back off the market. Thanks
Truth be told folks. As stated I never had an owners manual, until today. Got a pdf emailed to me from Canada and now I see where those last three leftover parts go. I've taken this off "for sale" and have started over. This may look good, but it was a big paper weight. With documentation, I now see there were parts I did not know existed that had completely worn off.
Next time this is posted, it will be a fully functional working piece of history.
Regards,
Steve0123+

yay or nay on trades? I had one that ran, and did cut lil w/it. sold to a guy that wanted it badly, without guttin his wallet. would like another. shelf queen would work this time round. curious as to what was missin. mine was missin few lil external parts that did not affect running.
thx & g'luck

yay or nay on trades? I had one that ran, and did cut lil w/it. sold to a guy that wanted it badly, without guttin his wallet. would like another. shelf queen would work this time round. curious as to what was missin. mine was missin few lil external parts that did not affect running.
thx & g'luck

Thank but no thanks, I'm not looking for a trade. I had leftover internal parts and was cautious about starting it up, glad I waited. The three parts I had leftover were: No. 1 PN AB133 - "Thrust Ball" which goes into the clutch shaft. I had one ball which went into the oil pump shaft which I knew of but the second one was unknown. No. 2 was PN B54S "Sprocket Set Screw". I had one set screw which went into the clutch cam which I knew of, but the second was unknown. No. 3 was PN AB30 which is a "Guide Plate". I did not know there are three of those plates stacked up. What was unknown to me was PN AB74B "Clutch Sprocket Cork Inserts". When I took this apart there were no signs of cork, but traction makes sense, again, had no idea of the part.
As of tonight, it is almost taken back apart. When back together fully I'll be back.
Regards,
Steve0123+

Attachments

• IMG_0613.jpg
    IMG_0613.jpg
    786.5 KB · Views: 6
Sure we can pm (I assume that means private message?). Have only been on this site for a week. Re $$$, well that is negotiable, but, I plan to rebuild this again back to as new condition and am thinking four figures.

Sure we can pm (I assume that means private message?). Have only been on this site for a week. Re $$$, well that is negotiable, but, I plan to rebuild this again back to as new condition and am thinking four figures.
Also, I only look at this machine for a few minutes a day so replies may be delayed.

Latest posts

Back