Im starting to get CAD while in Iraq

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

csx7006

BNSF Amarillo Division Railfan
Reaction score
I have brought a MS 660 chainsaw while i was on R&R from Iraq. I also brought my Ma a MS180 so she canrun a saw while im gone. I cut down many trees with my MS660. My neighbor paid me to cut down this big elm tree. Needless my R&R was over so soon. While im here i got on ebay and brought an 088 for 700.00 I cant wait to run it when i get back! Also after i come back i will order the dual port muffler for my MS660 and have THALL tune it and give me classes. Now i need a Homelite 540 since its a sentimental saw i grew up with.I hope i can find 1 online or a member of AS be gracious to sell theirs:) Thanks for all the great articles and pics.

Semper Fidelis

LCpl David Hawley

Nice saw :clap:

I just wanted to say Thank You for your service and sacrifice, and tell the other guys over there the same for me. Keep your head down, your chin up and your root clean. :laugh:

:cheers::cheers::cheers:

CAD outbreak in Iraq!

I have brought a MS 660 chainsaw while i was on R&R from Iraq. I also brought my Ma a MS180 so she canrun a saw while im gone. I cut down many trees with my MS660. My neighbor paid me to cut down this big elm tree. Needless my R&R was over so soon. While im here i got on ebay and brought an 088 for 700.00 I cant wait to run it when i get back! Also after i come back i will order the dual port muffler for my MS660 and have THALL tune it and give me classes. Now i need a Homelite 540 since its a sentimental saw i grew up with.I hope i can find 1 online or a member of AS be gracious to sell theirs:) Thanks for all the great articles and pics.

Semper Fidelis

LCpl David Hawley

CAD outbreak in Iraq! Who'd a thunk it?:dizzy: :dizzy:

Once again, thanks for serving. God Bless you. Keep your head down, your chin up, and keep firing when/if you have to.

"My dear friend, I would not hurt thee for the world, but thou art standing where I'm about to shoot." - anonymous Founding Father.

From one veteran to another - Semper Fi!!! Always, Always Faithful.
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Just come back safe.... I'll definitely admit to letting my chainsaw addition distract me while I'm at work... I'm gonna say.. its healthy! A fella's gotta have a hobby!

Another thanks to ya brother. We all respect the job your doing! Can't go wrong with a 660. Wish I had one. :(

:laugh: Marlbros still $2.50 a carton on the ship? DOH! Gave away my age!

I couldn't tell you. Ive been out of the Marines for nearly a year not. That and I have never been on ship. I was stuck in 29 Palms or in Iraq. I seen a whole lot of sand for 4 years and no trees. But you can pick up a carton of Vice Roy's for 5 dollars, of if you know the right people. A single dollar bill.

I hank all of yall for your thanks. :cheers:

I willl be home in around September October timeframe. I cant wait to get both of my saws and start cutting some big wood!!!!:)

Thank you David.

My sincerest thanks for your service, David
Hoo-ah!
Stay safe.
We miss all you brave folks in our Armed Forces.
Thank you from the bottom of our hearts.
-br

Thanks for your service!!!!!

Now will give away my age - When I was in Navy and ship was outside US territorial waters we got our cigarettes for $1 a carton!!

Thanks for your service!!!!!

Now will give away my age - When I was in Navy and ship was outside US territorial waters we got our cigarettes for $1 a carton!!

How did you manage that? I cant to get ciggs on the cheap here

Latest posts

Back