in a blink of an eye warning - graphic picture

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
and Its reeeeeeeeeal hard to wipe ya bum wif ya left hand ay :(
let alone get wal out when ya bustin fer a pee n ya back teeth are drownin:hmm3grin2orange:

The lefties do it all the time.

Don't worry about being able to do what you want. In time, your mangled paw will probably be used for everything you used it for prior to your injury. Your other hand will pick up the slack, and life will get back to normal.

I'm not just spewing positive comments here, I have a lot of experience at this. The toughest thing for me to deal with after I destroyed my thumb and first finger on my right hand? Admitting to every curious person that I was too stupid to keep all my fingers.

You will discover that complete strangers want to hear the gory details of how you hurt yourself; it gets rather tiring, recapping your foolishness day after day. The natural tendency is to begin to respond somewhat sarcastically to the idiots that keep bugging you. Try to resist: most folks are just curious, and most are rather sympathetic if you give them a chance.

Always remember: We are tool users above all else, and your hands are just good tools. Even under the worst circumstances, your mind will find some other tool to take care of your basic needs.

1303089310427_ORIGINAL.jpg

Lost both arms at 14; has plans to climb Mount Everest.

Edit: It looks like he did it, too!
http://tv.ibtimes.com/put-your-hands-together-first-armless-man-climb-everest-11249

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back