Introducing myself and my firewood hoarding journey

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
oh- now you really went an did it!! there's no such word to use here for all that great looking machine to only have for your own use! now as the one of the newest members here your going to have to loan it out to the other members to see how much we can get away with barrowing from you for free!!! lol B.T.W. you are a lucky man, family an all! best to you and yours....
Hey Chucker now that is a great idea! Except like some guys in the thread about loaning tools...I come with the tools haha. Thank you for the kind words my friend, I wish you and your family the best as well
Wow you have been busy nice job stay warm
Thank you sir. Firewood and everything that goes along with it sure is a lot of work, but it to me its extremely rewarding. I sold a lot of toys to but a house, so I had to take up a new hobby...firewood just seemed to be it
Duramax, welcome to AS. Some great pics posted, keep em coming. This place is a wealth of knowledge, if you don't know the answer just ask.
Thanks mr finn. This place is awesome. I would be just like the ignorant masses buring unseasoned, soaking wet wood, smoking out the neighborhood if it were'nt for this site. I feel like im on a soapbox every time I try to educate someone on burning practices. I cant save em all though. I just point them in the AS forum direction and hope they find the light
Welcome Duramax HD!!
Looking at all your toys and that new blue tractor....you do suck (lol).
But all kidding aside, we all like our wood fires around here, and the tools and toys that go with.
Nothing better than a hard days work with saw and axe. Makes you feel alive and part of the land.
Nice pics, keep 'em coming.
Thanks buddy. I was taught at an early age to alwasy have the right tool for the job, so in this case, 5 chainsaws, dump truck and tractor were strictly essentials for my firewood gathering lol. You hit the nail on the head...absolutly nothing better than a hard days work. Not much harder then processing firewood either. It's nice to have this addiction in common with so many on here I gotta say. Thanks for the warm welcome

Latest posts

Back