Is a “Like New” 390XPW Worth $900 -- MOVED TO TRADING POST

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I’m trying to determine “asking price” for a Husky 390XP with full-wrap handle. Almost new. 7 tanks of fuel through saw. Piston/rings/cylinder are perfect. Case is very close to new condition. Muff-mod with 2nd outlet port and spark screen (Looks factory). This saw is $1,299 MSRP. Is $900 reasonable for PHO?

JQ

I paid $850 (with or without tax, dont recall) for a two-owner 2013 390 that has the dual port muffler. Was taken in as trade; the shop went through it and made necessary repairs. It has a stripped thread at the chainbrake/recoil, and the insert fell out after a few tanks. Some cosmetic marks. Came with a 32"b/c.

Considering west coast prices..... I'd probably pay $900 after trying it out.

Nice saw, I wouldnt pay that for it but prices here in the uk are far too high for s/h saws right now. It's gone crazy

I’m trying to determine “asking price” for a Husky 390XP with full-wrap handle. Almost new. 7 tanks of fuel through saw. Piston/rings/cylinder are perfect. Case is very close to new condition. Muff-mod with 2nd outlet port and spark screen (Looks factory). This saw is $1,299 MSRP. Is $900 reasonable for PHO?

JQ
I think so! Too bad you have to sell that.

Latest posts

Back