Is Arboristsite Going Down the Tubes?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, he sure knows something that is making him happy! When I was a teenager, I had a neighbor who had a black lab who would smile like that at times, sometimes lying on his back with his feet in the air, after being positioned by my neighbor.

Ahhh..... life was simpler then. :D

Russ

Originally posted by Felonious Monk
I'd say that Arboristsite has degenerated quite a bit in the last six months. Nothing fun going on at all. Oh well, I'll just sit back here, spark up a corn husk blunt and wait for something interesting to happen. Odds are that I won't have to wait much longer.

Maybe this is why Gypologger is bringing up 1 year old threads!!!:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Hi Fish, what's up with the attitude? You never seem to instigate anything anymore. Is it something you want to talk about? Is Spike, the limp wristed gearbox getting the best of you on Tool Shed?
John

Your right RIch but there seem to be alot of Newbies and that is what makes the site new blood new ideas.

But then again I have the fastest 346xp on gas in the world. :cool: Thanks ED.

Gypo Logger said:
There is a story behind this picture that I am not at liberty to disclose, but suffice it to say that Robert and I made big bucks with this ripe pumpkin. The ten ft. butt log scaled 3785 ft. and is on it's way to Taiwan as we speak, so I guess we dont need to work for a few days, and why would we?
The Timber Trespasser

Dammit! I have trees that big in my woods too. Once I get my camera working like that one works I'll prove it too!

I wonder.
sign_6axe.gif

If two teams of young people are playing Baseball and four big thugs run them off so they can take the field, do you expect the teams to come right back when the cops show up and arrest the four? Mike

There is one thing for sure. This site was here when I came here and more than likely it will be here when I am no longer around or unable to come here. Fact is, it seems to be a great site for information. Life is Good and to short to worry about hypotheticals. I need to go read the rules. :D

Curt

I wouldn't worry to much, it's just a little turf war!

just cuz someone peeded on my post doesn't mean I need to get get pissy! I just ignored 'em! Life moves on so what!

I just need to make a post here so this thread quits showing up in my e-mails
informing me that someone has replied to this thread, it only happens with
these older than dirt threads.
There are a lot of new guys here, and a lot of the old ones have left,
so there will be a lot of rehashing old topics and opening old wounds.

But hey, it happens. {Hey Russ, I just said "it"}

I would like to welcome the new guys, and just say that they old guys have
their problems, but without them and their rantings, no one would be reading
this.

Let the good times roll, and stop whining and complaining to the
moderators, and Darin. They are trying to keep this band of misfits in line,
but if no one complains, they might rest a little easier.

Fish, if it wasn't for some of the "OLD GUYS", I wouldn't be putting out the word for old saws! I now have 6 saws, (4 running) with 4 more possibles out there! This has now become my new hobby, especially during the winter! My only complaint is that here in the Midwest I think I will have a hard time on finding a 100cc or bigger saw! MORE POWER!

Back