Is someone giving saws away free???

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dan Forsh

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
First time I've ever been in this forum and been the only one in.

Site has been down for a couple hours. Wouldnt let me on and says error site is down.

If they were giving away free saws I sure didn't get the memo. Geez.

I think the site was down for a while, so you could well have been the first one to get back in. In any case, good thing it's back up now.

Free saws? :monkey: Where....where .....where? I would love to get a free Dolmar 5100s :chainsaw: Not sure if Big Brutus would except another smaller brother saw :sword: Let us know if ya find any. >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Talon

Okay that would explain it, I thought everyone had left without telling me:confused:

talon1189 said:
Free saws? :monkey: Where....where .....where? I would love to get a free Dolmar 5100s :chainsaw: Not sure if Big Brutus would except another smaller brother saw :sword: Let us know if ya find any. >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Talon

Talon, I (and many others) am becoming concerned about your relationship with your saw

Dan Forsh said:
Talon, I (and many others) am becoming concerned about your relationship with your saw
So what is wrong with loving and caring for your equipment? :greenchainsaw: My saw has "personality" ya know :cheers: >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Talon

talon1189 said:
So what is wrong with loving and caring for your equipment? :greenchainsaw: My saw has "personality" ya know :cheers: >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Talon

LOL, its funny but I have to agree (um, as long as the 'lovin' part is within reason, if ya try to get a pair of garters on that bar and pour two drinks when alone with it, oh do worry). I'm sure there are many here who have named their vehicles (Fen-Gar, my now gone '76 Blazer, Toad (long gone 142 green Volvo), and Pig (a '61 Rambler I once cruised in), would agree, not a big jump ta name favorite things, very human imho.

:givebeer: *passes one to talon* :cheers:

LOL, its funny but I have to agree (um, as long as the 'lovin' part is within reason, if ya try to get a pair of garters on that bar and pour two drinks when alone with it, oh do worry).
Awwww.....Sprig......you promised to keep this secret between you and I only..........not post it so da world knows about my relationship with my 361 saw:chainsaw: At least ya did'nt mention about the different wigs that I put on Brutus at night :hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange: >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Talon

04ultra said:
So is Talon really giving away "BIG BRUTUS" ???

Why hell no Ultra..........ya want me to be pennyless and bored? I would consider trading
harleysmiley.gif
him complete with wigs for your "baddest" motorcycle thou :hmm3grin2orange:>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Talon

Latest posts

Back