Is there a networking forum?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TKO-KID

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Hey everyone I came to your site looking for a networking forum. To try and find a licensed,insured,and dependable tree service for networking with in our area. We are not a tree service,we are a lawn service but our clients do need tree work done at times and would like to have someone to sub out to or refer our customers to. If there is a networking forum that I just did not notice could you point me in the right direction,thanks. Any help would be appreciated.

Welcome to A/S.....
Under yer avatar it says location.That usually will work for starters.I do most my work for lawn guys.They barely have time to mow blow n go.Where ya from?

As for networking forums ive seen them work else where.Maybe a sticky thread?

Like I said extreme your company has to be accreditied by TCIA. You have to follow very specific guidelines. You work, safety practices, even down to the way your job orders are writtten has to be followed according to their guidelines to be accredited.

This doesn't mean that there aren't any good tree services but the ones on the site. But if there aren't any tree services accredited just search to see what companies in your area belong to TCIA. It usually shows some dedication from the company to keep up to date with the industry. There was another site that showed available tree services by state but it was just like a yellow page listing.

I was just trying to give him reputable help that meets a certain level of satisfaction.

"would like to have someone to sub out to or refer our customers to. "

check your yellow pages for certified arborists.

jefflovstrom said:
Hey Lawn Guy!, Stay off the trees!!
Jeff Lovstrom
relax baby, he reaching out for tree help, tko, where are you at? j

Latest posts

Back