Is this a real Stihl made product from Europe?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I went to Germany earlier this year and saw all that stuff over there. It is all Stihl promo stuff. I actually have the snow dome and this keyrings with the men. I did not like the saw keyring so I did not haul it back. You will sometime see a peuter (?) ( that is a big word), metal looking key ring. I also brought one of those from over there.:D

I have found some pretty awesome Stihl stuff online from Europe. Last year I ordered a Stihl rain coat from Germany - it is really light weight and is amde with Scotch Guard and Gortex. I also worked with a guy who had a Stihl brand piggy back (gas and oil jug combo) it was Stihl orange with their logo on the side. He said a relative sent to him from somewhere's over there.

We have got one of the Chainsaw keyrings.

G/F uses it to chase the kids around the Kindergarten :help:

We got it from the Stihl distributors tent at the annual Ag fieldays, but I imagine it's genuine Chinese ;)

They had the little chainsaw guys there too and various other novelties, no snow globes thou :bowdown:

Ian :)

Hehe! i have the Chainsaw keyring!! it´s got a little battery,and it makes a sound when you press a button on the airfilter cover!haha....i´m 35......hmmm.........or maybe 8!!!!?? :hmm3grin2orange:

My dealer gave me mine, but there are alot of them on ebay! for ex a guy in germany called "ruutols" (i think) have them!! also some guy in UK!!

A REEL stihlguy got to have this things!.....right? no matter how "kindergarten" it is!!:biggrinbounce2:

Tree Sling'r said:
I have found some pretty awesome Stihl stuff online from Europe. Last year I ordered a Stihl rain coat from Germany - it is really light weight and is amde with Scotch Guard and Gortex. I also worked with a guy who had a Stihl brand piggy back (gas and oil jug combo) it was Stihl orange with their logo on the side. He said a relative sent to him from somewhere's over there.

Is this the Jacket? It looks real comfy.

http://cgi.ebay.com/STIHL-HiFLEX-JACKET-o_W0QQitemZ300048316084QQihZ020QQcategoryZ312QQcmdZViewItem

I want the key chain:biggrinbounce2: :biggrinbounce2: now whats the mix numbers for 1/10 oz of gas for a 50:1 ratio:hmm3grin2orange:

ha! so tell a guy from "England" that he's a Brit, but not English.. Then tell a guy from Scotland you know he's not English, but he still qualifies as a Brit :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: Then there's Wales...

I'm curious if Stihl actually manufacturers these items in Germany (or elsewhere in Europe), or are they like 99% of items available in the US and are actually made in China? Something about saying "made in China" just doesn't cut it, but "made in Germany" sounds very appealing.

Dan

Lakeside53 said:
ha! so tell a guy from "England" that he's a Brit, but not English.. Then tell a guy from Scotland you know he's not English, but he still qualifies as a Brit :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: Then there's Wales...

No Damit, its the Quakers, They call everybody "The English".

I was......It was suppo........Just watch the movie Witness with Harisson Ford.:bang:

It Will explain everything.

Now are you gettin us toys or what?;)

Back