• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Iso: 395 for milling

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BothBarrels

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
I'm looking to not blow up my 572 that I've been using to mill a bunch of Maryland white oak. Looking for a 395, possibly a 394, that hasn't spent its entire life on the side of a west coast mountain. Just looking for a powerhead. I'd also entertain a 585/592 if anyone has one of those unicorns laying around. Thanks!

Yes. Found it this morning, just got around to changing the status
I am happy you got what you needed! That is exactly the way the site is supposed to work.:) If you ever need a new one contact shall we say a "gentleman" down in Florida.

I am happy you got what you needed! That is exactly the way the site is supposed to work.:) If you ever need a new one contact shall we say a "gentleman" down in Florida.
Alright, you've piqued my curiosity twice now. What's the Florida man stuff you've mentioned? I did buy a new one from a member here. If I ever need a new one, I'll buy a slabbing mill, or at least a regular bandsaw mill.

Alright, you've piqued my curiosity twice now. What's the Florida man stuff you've mentioned? I did buy a new one from a member here. If I ever need a new one, I'll buy a slabbing mill, or at least a regular bandsaw mill.
I am glad you got what you were looking for as that is the way the site is supposed to work. The positive thread has been derailed by a person who seems to have some issues. I will PM you an explanation to avoid more negativity by some.

Bill

No just saying most don’t need four. And didn’t want him confused thinking he’d get the price you got just by getting one.
Fully understandable. The price has seemed to fluctuate quite a bit. At the time I bought those this spring Husky had put a fuel surcharge on them. Had I bought a month earlier the price would have been even better. I sent the OP explaining it last night but of course by then he was all set as he found what he needed.

Latest posts

Back