• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Iso: 395 for milling

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, I see how quickly that guys selling it...
Sorry for making a unsound suggestion. I didn't realizes selling on AS sets the market rate. So...if it doesn't sell here on day one it must be a bad deal. Just wasn't privy to the fact this place is the end all be all of tool sales on planet earth.

Thank You so much for educating us.

Enjoy your day

Sorry for making a unsound suggestion. I didn't realizes selling on AS sets the market rate. So...if it doesn't sell here on day one it must be a bad deal. Just wasn't privy to the fact this place is the end all be all of tool sales on planet earth.

Thank You so much for educating us.

Enjoy your day
I don't know why you're so miserable but I hope you find something that makes you happy.

I don't know why you're so miserable but I hope you find something that makes you happy.
I'm anything but miserable and actually enjoying my Sunday morning troll :cool:

My apologies to the OP for messing with his for sale thread. The goal was to keep it on top.

My bad BB was that thorn just too sharp or just a bit annoying?

Latest posts

Back