Jed Walters aka InbredJed

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i heard about it earlier in the week, that inbred jed passed away from a sheared off incoming maple branch. i know we have all had close calls. something doesnt fall right or trash gets thrown in your face, from upper branches. or after we think a tree is clean into the fall and a branch shears off and goes right past your head as your walking away.

i saw last night ,Left Coast Saws has a tribute shirt to help support the family. if what they have isnt big enough call them and they will get a larger shirt for you. Ineffable! i cant wait to wear that to church

i heard about it earlier in the week, that inbred jed passed away from a sheared off incoming maple branch. i know we have all had close calls. something doesnt fall right or trash gets thrown in your face, from upper branches. or after we think a tree is clean into the fall and a branch shears off and goes right past your head as your walking away.

i saw last night ,Left Coast Saws has a tribute shirt to help support the family. if what they have isnt big enough call them and they will get a larger shirt for you. Ineffable! i cant wait to wear that to church

Just got mine Monday, does run a little small. But overall the quality of the shirt itself is really nice. Thinking about ordering some plain ones, since they're so comfy

just went to order some shirts, but cant find them listed on their page, any links directly to it ?
Go up top to the original post and click the video, he has a link to them in the video description

Back