• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell John Deere 60v

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

carhartt

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
I have a John Deere 60v. 18 inch Oregon bar and chain. It runs and cuts fine but could use some carb love. The idle varies a little as it gets warmer. I also have a sister parts saw that is a 60v. I will sell together or separate. I would prefer to sell the parts saw first if I separate. I am also very open to anything chainsaw related trades. Actually prefer it.
125.00 plus shipping for the saw
25.00 plus shipping for the parts saw

Attachments

• JD.jpg
    JD.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 196
  • JD1.jpg
    JD1.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 196
  • JDpart1.jpg
    JDpart1.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 181
  • JDpart2.jpg
    JDpart2.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 161
Is the price to high or does nobody like these old saws? I am pretty sure it is the same as the Echo CS-602VL if anyone needs parts for one of them.

Is the price to high or does nobody like these old saws? I am pretty sure it is the same as the Echo CS-602VL if anyone needs parts for one of them.

Clean saw for the runner.
Price doesn't seem out of the ballpark.
That's just my opinion.
CAD has drained my account or I'd be giving these a hard look.

Thanks echo. I had no idea these would get no interest. Might as well be a Poulan Wild Thingy with a broken pull rope and a bent bar.

Torquey old 60cc saws.
Seems the 60cc versions are overlooked because the 650/660 evl is lighter.
I have a 702evl and it's slow, but doesn't slow down at all.
Someone will come along and make you an offer.

Thanks echo. I had no idea these would get no interest. Might as well be a Poulan Wild Thingy with a broken pull rope and a bent bar.
Torquey old 60cc saws.
Seems the 60cc versions are overlooked because the 650/660 evl is lighter.
I have a 702evl and it's slow, but doesn't slow down at all.
Someone will come along and make you an offer.
Great old saw have used one for 35+ years! Interested , what exit on I80 are you close to?

Trade for used bars, chains, chain making tools or chain sharpening supplies. Like Stihl related objects.

I have a running 60v in Oregon I'd like to sell smokes a bit just got it running needs carb tuned and probably flushed but strong powerful runner I was thinking 150 but I'd probably go lower trades are cool too I need 28" skip chain 050 3/8 for my 455rancher

Back