• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy John Deere 66SV Handle or Echo CST-610 EVL Handle

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gumneck

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
I have the mount on the clutch side, just need the rest of the handle. In case you are unsure this is the twin cylinder Echo made.
thanks

Took me years of searching to find a nice running one. I have a parts one, but near everything is shot already. Paid dearly for that one too. Stinking source coil is bad....

Took me years of searching to find a nice running one. I have a parts one, but near everything is shot already. Paid dearly for that one too. Stinking source coil is bad....
This one I got running but needs some fuel line and carb work to be right. I've gone through it see what its missing etc but not going further till I find a handle as I have other saws to get going. Starting this is a pain without a handle.

JD 66SV 3.jpegJD 66SV 5.jpegJD 66SV 3.jpegJD 66SV 5.jpegJD 66SV 8.jpegJD 66SV 9.jpeg

Thats a very nice example of the deere version.
Here are a few of mine. I was very excited to get a complete one in nice shape, that runs.
I wish you the best of luck with finding what you need for yours.

Attachments

• 20230407_094803.jpg
    20230407_094803.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 0
  • 20230407_094758.jpg
    20230407_094758.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
  • 20230407_094748.jpg
    20230407_094748.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 0
The pics I posted only had the last one after cleaning the saw, so it actually looks better than the pics shows.

That Echo twin you got looks great....does it run good?
I really got turned on to the old Echos of that era when I picked up some saws a few years ago. There was a CS500VL in the bunch. It didn't take much to get it running and I really think it cuts above its class IMO of course. Those saws are just built different to me. This is the cleanest pic I could find of it after I finished these 9 saws.
The JD echo came about a couple years ago in an estate sale I went to. I put a long thread full of pics if you didn't see it. Might be interesting read for you, might be not.

all done.jpeg

Latest posts

Back