John Deere CS200?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Indiana John

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
I'm trying to fix up one of these saws for a friend. It runs fine, but the oiler isn't working, and I need to replace the clutch drum as the sprocket is badly worn. I'm trying to find some info on this saw so I can figure out how to fix the oiler. Also my parts distributor doesn't list this saw model under John Deere for the clutch drum. Since I know that JD didn't make these saws, I figure if I can find out who actually did make it, I can find parts and repair info on it. Does anybody know anything about these? Thanks!

Indiana John said:
I'm trying to fix up one of these saws for a friend. It runs fine, but the oiler isn't working, and I need to replace the clutch drum as the sprocket is badly worn. I'm trying to find some info on this saw so I can figure out how to fix the oiler. Also my parts distributor doesn't list this saw model under John Deere for the clutch drum. Since I know that JD didn't make these saws, I figure if I can find out who actually did make it, I can find parts and repair info on it. Does anybody know anything about these? Thanks!

I do have parts for this saw. It's a rebadged homelite. One of the later model, consumer models.

Latest posts

Back