• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy Johnsered 630 top cover

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey I did not forget about you! I’ve located Both covers!!! I will get you pics tonight if your still interested? Sorry for the three week waiting period I had slot of crap going on buddy sorry again
I got the saw going and I think it’s got bad crank seals so I haven’t even thought about it in a few weeks lol. Yeah I’m still interested if you have pics

Here’s the pics all fasteners are included.. if you do seals they are pretty easy to replace ... just when you order parts be sure to order the oil pump o ring that seals in the case when you remove the pump as an assembly . If your going that deep into it might as well go for the gusto. The covers are clean and in good shape as you can see with warning labels still intact

Attachments

• BDFCFA2E-D910-4E60-B2FE-611722D2EA2F.jpeg
    BDFCFA2E-D910-4E60-B2FE-611722D2EA2F.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 3
  • 4D088202-DAF6-46EB-87C8-F288DF37E9DB.jpeg
    4D088202-DAF6-46EB-87C8-F288DF37E9DB.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 3
Here’s the pics all fasteners are included.. if you do seals they are pretty easy to replace ... just when you order parts be sure to order the oil pump o ring that seals in the case when you remove the pump as an assembly . If your going that deep into it might as well go for the gusto. The covers are clean and in good shape as you can see with warning labels still intact
What do you want for it?

Do you still need these covers I have them all packaged up and ready to ship thought but I never heard back from you with your adress thought I’d give it one more shot to see if you still needed them???

Back