Join the Eccentric Italian Chainsaw Club: Buy an OPEM Jolly 155

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

retoocs555

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
Here it is, a saw worthy of even my collection of oddball saws. An OPEM Jolly 155. This saw is far enough out in left field that CSCC has a listing for it but no information filled in. From what I gather OPEM is (or was?) a decent quality Italian chainsaw company.

The saw starts, runs, oils, idles, works 100%. Looks to have been pretty lightly used.

I don't know anything about it but it's heavier than it looks. The construction and parts are of respectable quality.

$100 plus actual shipping costs will get you the saw plus my respect as a fellow enthusiast about these odd saws.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Scott, Id be on that saw like stink on a fish if it werent for the red plug boot.

Seriously though, nice saw. If it werent for the fact that I have a few in the mail coming my way right now I would give it serious consideration.

Definatly a saw geeks dream.

The red plug boot is perfect. I really should think about buying a bulk box of red plug boots and switching all my saws over.

SOLD

Along with a couple of JO-BUs to sweeten the deal.

It kinda has the squat look of an older echo but doesn't run or feel anything like one.

I have a OPEM K1, which i still use as my main chainsaw, its 51cc running a .325" chain, i use 14", 16" and 18" bars as required, its std. KO95 fitting, so i think it has a jonsered bar shown..lolDSCF4644.JPG DSCF4650.JPG

Its 22 years old, still starts easy, runs all day, never plays up, so i wont be trading up

The new version of this saw now has a primer, double arm hand brake, larger filter and a few other goodies fitted and now sold as a ACTIVE 51.51, [also bigger 56.56 and 62.62] so its still in production 30? years on, is that a record?
DSCF4658.JPG
If i ever kill it, i will be buying the same again

https://ekosiarka.eu/produkt-Active-51.51-(510154)-1573.html?l=en

CheersDSCF4643.JPG

Latest posts

Back