Joke

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

November Wolf

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
I thought this was funny and had to share it.:)

One day, while a woodcutter was cutting a branch of a tree above a river,
his ax fell into the river. When he cried out, the Lord appeared and asked,
"Why are you crying?"

The woodcutter replied that his ax had fallen into the water, and he needed the ax to make his living.

The Lord went down into the water and reappeared with a golden ax.

"Is this your ax?" the Lord asked.

The woodcutter replied, "No."

The Lord again went down and came up with a silver ax. "Is this your ax?"
The Lord asked.

Again, the woodcutter replied, "No."

The Lord went down again and came up with an iron ax. "Is this your ax?" the Lord asked.

The woodcutter replied, "Yes."

The Lord was pleased with the man's honesty and gave him all three axes to keep, and the woodcutter went home happy.

Some time later the woodcutter was walking with his wife along the
riverbank, and his wife fell into the river.

When he cried out, the Lord again appeared and asked him, "Why are you crying?"

"Oh Lord, my wife has fallen into the river!"

The Lord went down into the water and came up with Jennifer Lopez.

"Is this your wife?" the Lord asked.

"Yes," cried the woodcutter.

The Lord was furious. "You lied! That is an untruth!"

The woodcutter replied, "Oh, forgive me, my Lord. It is a misunderstanding. You see, if I had said 'no' to Jennifer Lopez, You would have come up with Catherine Zeta-Jones. Then if I also said 'no' to her, you would have come up with my wife. Had I then said 'yes,' you would have given all three to me? Lord, I am a poor man, and am not able to take care of all three wives, so THAT'S why I said yes to Jennifer Lopez."

The moral of this story is: Whenever a man lies, it is for a good and
honorable reason, and for the benefit of others.

That's our story, and we're sticking to it.

LOL!!!

Ain't it the truth!!

Ya hear about all of those Polygamy cases in the news, and I gotta scratch my head.

Who in thier right mind can put up with double,tripple, or four times the nagging, abuse, and constant changes of the decor?
Never mind they all would get "Synchronized", and once a Month you would get "Hyper-nag" in surround sound....

LOL!!
Great Joke!!

Stay safe!
Dingeryote

4 wives seems like a good #.

One wife brings all her troubles to you and nags you constantly.

2 wives are jealous of each other and fight bitterly bringing to you.

3 wives 2 will befriend each other and single out one . You must console her more often and the other 2 become jealous of her.

4 wives, 2 and 2 will become friends. They will leave the man alone with their pettyness and he has more time for important matters. All are happy and he can get his rest.

4 wives seems like a good #.

One wife brings all her troubles to you and nags you constantly.

2 wives are jealous of each other and fight bitterly bringing to you.

3 wives 2 will befriend each other and single out one . You must console her more often and the other 2 become jealous of her.

4 wives, 2 and 2 will become friends. They will leave the man alone with their pettyness and he has more time for important matters. All are happy and he can get his rest.

Is this from experience KsWoodsman? :D

LOL!!!

Ain't it the truth!!

Ya hear about all of those Polygamy cases in the news, and I gotta scratch my head.

Who in thier right mind can put up with double,tripple, or four times the nagging, abuse, and constant changes of the decor?
Never mind they all would get "Synchronized", and once a Month you would get "Hyper-nag" in surround sound....

LOL!!
Great Joke!!

Stay safe!
Dingeryote

Definately would have to have a plan B for that situation - man cave, bomb shelter, out of town job etc. It would just be too much for one man to handle...

Only a woman could believe that any sane man would like to have more than one wife. Well...maybe some unmarried sucker out there is having that sort of fantasy too, but at least he will likely live to see the error in his thinking.

Latest posts

Back