Jonsered 2065 ??

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I believe it is comparable to the Husky 365 - I have a Husky and I love the saw...

Not sure of used worth - can you post a photo or give some better idea of the shape it is in?

same as the older 365's (regular, non special) doesn't have a side chain adjuster or semi transparent tank like the 2165 does. Other than that, great saw. Used values around here are about $200-250 in decent condition.

SawTroll said:
Doc is right - no side tensioner, but I believe one can be retrofitted if that is a problem for you - I wouldn't.

The replacement chain covers comes with the side adjuster. I just bought a new one for my 2071. All that needs done is to take the adjuster screw out of the case and bolt the new cover on!

The main difference between the 2065/2165 and the 2071/2171 was the side chain adjuster and the semi transparent fuel tank.

So, Did you pick it up? I would have, just to have an extra layin around!

Last edited:
Here it is.... You guys are killing me. I need this like I need another hole in my head. Someone please explain why I bought this.

Chain is shot, bar is OK (will be when I am done with it) & rim is about toast.

piston & cyl look great, air filter is clean.

Fired right up for me.

Mike mandry said:
Here it is.... You guys are killing me. I need this like I need another hole in my head. Someone please explain why I bought this.
Where did I hear that one before?????? :D :laugh: :laugh:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back