• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Jonsered 2171

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I'm selling my nearly new Jonsered 2171 chainsaw. As most of you already know, this is the same basic saw as the 372XP, one of the most desirable saws ever made. This chainsaw is in fantastic condition. It's hardly been used at all. I replaced the good original topend with a new OEM 75cc topend. I had plans to mod this saw, but it's just been setting. It also has an unlimited coil on it. Other than that, it's all stock. There are a few minor scratches on the recoil cover. Also, the model plate is missing. This was not disclosed to me when I bought it, so I went to find out why. It turned out that the guy I bought it from was the original owner and had the receipt. Why the tag is missing is still unclear. The saw is in near perfect condition, ready for you to run as is, or mod. I'm also including the 24" Total bar. These are known to be some of the best bars made. I'm only selling this saw to fund another project I'm working on. The price is $675 shipped. You can no longer buy this saw new, and you're not likely to find a nicer one.

Disclaimer: This saw will sell to the first person that "shows me the money". There are no dibs, etc.

These pics were taken this afternoon.

IMG_1472-L.jpg

IMG_1474-L.jpg

IMG_1475-L.jpg

IMG_1476-L.jpg

IMG_1477-L.jpg

IMG_1478-L.jpg

I have a nylon filter if you would prefer it.
IMG_1479-L.jpg

IMG_1480-L.jpg

Last edited:
Nice looking saw Brad!!!! You spray it down with some pro prep???? And the grass is still green where you live???

Yep. This was starting to bug me a little. Sent email to Brad. Got reply. Deal will be hammered out today.
Darn it.... it is a pretty saw. gonna be a shame to cover it in sawdust from some big pondo's I gotta cut up.

Latest posts

Back