Jonsered 2188 = Husky 390xp

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I figured out who it is. ;)

I am still planning on stopping in. Might be on a Tues or Wed though instead of a Saturday. I am thinking it will be the 26th (Tuesday after Memorial day), if you will be there. No major purchases this time though. :(

I'll be here. Don't feel like you need to buy anything, just stop in and hang for a while. I'll have to come up with some kind of saw oriented wedding gift.

I'll be here. Don't feel like you need to buy anything, just stop in and hang for a while. I'll have to come up with some kind of saw oriented wedding gift.

I hope to leave here at 4 or 5 in the morning, so it would be right around lunch time when I get there if the traffic isn't bad. No wedding gift necessary, unless you happen to have a cup of coffee. :)

How about a short bar scabbard? :hmm3grin2orange:

I'll be married, no scabbard needed. ;)

I hope to leave here at 4 or 5 in the morning, so it would be right around lunch time when I get there if the traffic isn't bad. No wedding gift necessary, unless you happen to have a cup of coffee. :)

I'll be married, no scabbard needed. ;)

Lead,

For the sake of all mankind, and in the name of decency, keep it covered and please don't procreate.

A public service message from,

Joat

That sounds good. If you have a few minutes to spare we'll run over to the house and take a look at the saw collection. It's grown a bit since you were here last time.

And there'll be a cold Hurricane Kitty IPA to go along with that cup of coffee.

That sounds good. If you have a few minutes to spare we'll run over to the house and take a look at the saw collection. It's grown a bit since you were here last time.

And there'll be a cold Hurricane Kitty IPA to go along with that cup of coffee.

I won't be in much of a hurry, as long as my dog has a place to pee he'll be fine.

Do you have Redhook beer down there? I was planning on bringing some Maine beers with me for you, but I can't think of any good IPA's off the top of my head. Lot's of good ones from Vermont and NH though. Long Trail and Redhook make my favorite IPA's, Harpoon too.

I won't be in much of a hurry, as long as my dog has a place to pee he'll be fine.

Do you have Redhook beer down there? I was planning on bringing some Maine beers with me for you, but I can't think of any good IPA's off the top of my head. Lot's of good ones from Vermont and NH though. Long Trail and Redhook make my favorite IPA's, Harpoon too.

Lead,

Dang. I just sold my 441. I could've let you borrow it.

Joat

Latest posts

Back