• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy jonsered 2188

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dmg

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
I'm in the market for a Jred 2188 if anyone out there has one for sale,or knows of one plz let me know..tks

Guess Tim wasn’t expecting one like that to be in my stable. I’ve been bombarded with messages asking what the price is. I hadn’t really thought about selling, but in all fairness, the OP created a posting in search of one. I would prefer to trade it for something more in my wheelhouse. Preferably something Stihl of the 1106/1109 series. I would consider an 046, 064, 066, or 660 in similar condition. Something else may interest me, but that’s all I can think of off hand. Feel free to PM trade offers. I hate not putting a price on a saw, but I honestly don’t know how much cash would be enough for me to part with it. If I don’t get any trade offers I’m interested in, I will ponder over the next few days and put a price on it. It won’t be cheap, it hasn’t eaten anything yet, and it won’t if it stays in the closet either.

Guess Tim wasn’t expecting one like that to be in my stable. I’ve been bombarded with messages asking what the price is. I hadn’t really thought about selling, but in all fairness, the OP created a posting in search of one. I would prefer to trade it for something more in my wheelhouse. Preferably something Stihl of the 1106/1109 series. I would consider an 046, 064, 066, or 660 in similar condition. Something else may interest me, but that’s all I can think of off hand. Feel free to PM trade offers. I hate not putting a price on a saw, but I honestly don’t know how much cash would be enough for me to part with it. If I don’t get any trade offers I’m interested in, I will ponder over the next few days and put a price on it. It won’t be cheap, it hasn’t eaten anything yet, and it won’t if it stays in the closet either.
would you email me at [email protected] or call 651-775-2463 David

Latest posts

Back