Jonsered 49SP Manuals

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
49SP manual

I bought a 49SP about 20 years ago for $40.00 that didn't run. All that was wrong was a loose head. I didn't know what model it was until I joined this community. What a great resource. Any chance I could get a copy of that manual.

Jonsered 49 sp manual

If you need a manual, owners or IPL, for your 49SP PM me with your email. I have scanned copies in .pdf form I will send for free.

People asking $20 for a manual is ridiculous. Trying to help anyone out that I can.

Hi I am at a loss to tune my Jonsered 49 SP.... cant get it to continue running. I would much appreciate the manual you offer.
Regards Andyli

Thanks in advance

If you need a manual, owners or IPL, for your 49SP PM me with your email. I have scanned copies in .pdf form I will send for free.

People asking $20 for a manual is ridiculous. Trying to help anyone out that I can.

I just picked up a 49sp and could use both IPL and manual if you could please.

Thanks

Lee:clap:

manual please asap :) can you pls fwd an email address? thank you

HELLO SHANE HERE CAN YOU PLS SEND ME INFO AS TO HOW I CAN RECEIVE A MANUAL, MY EMAIL ADDRESS IS [email protected]

thank you so much and if can be soon.

manual please asap :) can you pls fwd an email address? thank you

HELLO SHANE HERE CAN YOU PLS SEND ME INFO AS TO HOW I CAN RECEIVE A MANUAL, MY EMAIL ADDRESS IS [email protected]

thank you so much and if can be soon.

manual for my Jonsered 49SP

Hi there from Hervey Bay Queensland Australia.
My Dad left me this saw when he passed away.
I would appreciate a copy of the manual.
My email address is
[email protected]
I will be much appreciated.
Thank you very much
Andy

49sp

Hi there from Hervey Bay Queensland Australia.
My Dad left me this saw when he passed away.
I would appreciate a copy of the manual.
My email address is
[email protected]
I will be much appreciated.
Thank you very much
Andy

Hi Andy,

Just back from a trip to Oz, great country! Drove from Sydney up to Cairns, wow lots of road works!!:rock: There is a thread that has a full rebuild of the 49sp and a 70 I think it's in the Jonsered thread (Stickie). I've got one thats done lots of work and it starts and runs great, they are a nice middle weight saw.

Regards,

Lee

Thanks PB.
I would much appreciate a manual and IPL. My email is [email protected].
Cheers
Andy

Andy you should PM PB....he is a very busy boy right now and doesn't get on as often....could very easily miss this post.

Oh and if you're interested that 49 build is not on the stickies...just search "49SP and 70E build from Scratch"

Last edited:
Andy you should PM PB....he is a very busy boy right now and doesn't get on as often....could very easily miss this post.

Oh and if you're interested that 49 build is not on the stickies...just search "49SP and 70E build from Scratch"

No, don't PM me. ;) I already gave him the link to the manuals months ago but he is too lazy to read the reply.

The link for the manuals is posted in the second page.

Hi Cantdog ! Thanks for the update. Your response is appreciated.
I"ve only just started look around AboristSite seeking manuals, reading the posts etc and have found the help in sourcing information incredibly friendly, fast and forthcoming from the members like yourself.
It's an uncommon and impressive wealth of irreplaceable information, wit and friendship within the industry and am really enjoying the site.
Thanks again; I'll hunt on!
Andy

Hi Andy,

Just back from a trip to Oz, great country! Drove from Sydney up to Cairns, wow lots of road works!!:rock: There is a thread that has a full rebuild of the 49sp and a 70 I think it's in the Jonsered thread (Stickie). I've got one thats done lots of work and it starts and runs great, they are a nice middle weight saw.

Regards,

Lee

Thanks Lee.
When I work out how to look around the stickies it'll be on top of the list.
Glad you enjoyed our backyard. Big isn't it?
Lots of road works because of lots of water damage over the last 2 monsoon seasons; which has just started in the far north this week. 600mm in Tully in a couple of days. Eeek!
Regards
Andy

No, don't PM me. ;) I already gave him the link to the manuals months ago but he is too lazy to read the reply.

The link for the manuals is posted in the second page.

Chill out mate.!!! Sorry!! But I am far from lazy!!!!! I am having a lot of trouble understanding how this site works. I bet you I'm not the first to say this either.
How do you get to the 'second page' you are talking about?
If it's too much trouble for you PB then please don't bother. I would hate to put you out. Maybe some one else can tell me how to get to this page.
I bend over backwards helping people every day so I find it interesting how you can be arced over a repeat request for info.
Sound like you need a double shot coffee

Back