Jonsered 49SP Manuals

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Chill out mate.!!! Sorry!! But I am far from lazy!!!!! I am having a lot of trouble understanding how this site works. I bet you I'm not the first to say this either.
How do you get to the 'second page' you are talking about?
If it's too much trouble for you PB then please don't bother. I would hate to put you out. Maybe some one else can tell me how to get to this page.
I bend over backwards helping people every day so I find it interesting how you can be arced over a repeat request for info.
Sound like you need a double shot coffee

You are now on page 3 of this thread......look at the top or bottom of the page....it says "page 3 of 3"...click the button that says "2".....that will take you to page 2......Stihl with me??? Ok proceed to post #22.....there's your link highlighted in green...click this and go find the manuals...in the "Beg for Manuals" thread....if you have to use the search engine you'll find it...

As far as PB going out of his way....he compiled these files and posted them to help everyone....he didn't have to do that...not his job...he did it because he cares about these older Jonsereds saws......He did his part long ago. I am sorry I suggested you PM him..I too was unaware he had posted the link a long time ago....however I was not looking for manuals as I have them in hard copy and was not paying full attention.

Tale between legs.

You are now on page 3 of this thread......look at the top or bottom of the page....it says "page 3 of 3"...click the button that says "2".....that will take you to page 2......Stihl with me??? Ok proceed to post #22.....there's your link highlighted in green...click this and go find the manuals...in the "Beg for Manuals" thread....if you have to use the search engine you'll find it...

As far as PB going out of his way....he compiled these files and posted them to help everyone....he didn't have to do that...not his job...he did it because he cares about these older Jonsereds saws......He did his part long ago. I am sorry I suggested you PM him..I too was unaware he had posted the link a long time ago....however I was not looking for manuals as I have them in hard copy and was not paying full attention.

Doh! Now I've got it!
Thank you for pointing out 'the page number bit" ... as you know it what was before my eyes all the time. I can see why the response was what it was.
I do apologies for being a bit short fused! I hope there's no hard feelings
I will certainly use the link and launch into restoring this beaut ole saw.
Cheers
Andy

Doh! Now I've got it!
Thank you for pointing out 'the page number bit" ... as you know it what was before my eyes all the time. I can see why the response was what it was.
I do apologies for being a bit short fused! I hope there's no hard feelings
I will certainly use the link and launch into restoring this beaut ole saw.
Cheers
Andy

Good luck Andy......A worthy quest!!

Latest posts

Back