Jonsered 820 bucking spikes

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
whowes

whowes

ArboristSite Lurker
I was wondering if anyone here that has a J-red 820 with both the inner and outer bucking spikes.
I would appriciate it if who ever has one please trace the spikes and email them to me I would be in debt to you.
Thank you very much

bama

Addicted to ArboristSite
. AS Supporting Member.
Karlstad, MN---Where the earth meets the sky.
I was wondering if anyone here that has a J-red 820 with both the inner and outer bucking spikes.
I would appriciate it if who ever has one please trace the spikes and email them to me I would be in debt to you.
Thank you very much

If no one else offers, I know I can help you out. But, I will be a little slow. HAve to remember where I put the .pdf file and what I called it.
Brad

Chris J.

Chris J.

Addicted to ArboristSite
I'll need to check my 920 (I think the spikes will be the same), but it's basically a carcass & might not have the spikes. Also not sure how I could email a tracing since I don't have a scanner/fax.

bama

Addicted to ArboristSite
. AS Supporting Member.
I'll need to check my 920 (I think the spikes will be the same), but it's basically a carcass & might not have the spikes. Also not sure how I could email a tracing since I don't have a scanner/fax.

920 is the same, Chris. I did this a few years ago for someone. Traced it, scanned it, and e-mailed it. But, it is funny how the memory fades on a file in a computer with about a billion files on it. Worst case, I just have to take em off and re-trace them.

bama

Addicted to ArboristSite
. AS Supporting Member.
Woo-friggin'-hooo! Boy, did I luck out! Did a search of .pdf's from a few years ago and found I named it 920dogs. I have the file and can e-mail. PM me your e-mail address. These will work as they are done to scale and should match up with your mounting holes. I am also going to try to attach the file to this post.

Brad

whowes

whowes

ArboristSite Lurker
Thank you to Brad for pulling thru on the spikes!!!!
My father in law has a J-Red 670 with a 30" bar and i fell in love with it so i bought my own saw. a jonsered 820 from ebay and it didnt come with any spikes, now itll be a perfect saw. i already rebuilt the carb and put a new piston in it and tuned it up and it is the strongest running saw I have. too bad they arent around anymore