Jred 111 parts

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

harrygrey382

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
So my uncle has an old Jred 111, loved it until a bolt fell in and stripped the fan/flywheel, then it overheated and siezed. Does anyone know where to get another (used maybe) P&C and flywheel in the UK?

Well, good luck on this one. The 111 is quite rare and collectors are clinging on to the parts that are still around. If you will be able to repair it, it's gonna be costly anyway $$$$$.

ah that's a shame, was a damn good saw. Maybe he can be persuaded to sell it on for parts if they're that rare...
Anyone in Australia want one?

It might be easier to buy a 111 parts saw, & you possibly could get one for a decent price if the outer parts have been scavenged. When I was scouring eBay for Jonsered parts & parts saws it was common to see incomplete Jreds where the seller wasn't able to determine the model number. Of course on eBay you'll have plenty of other folks also looking for older Jreds for parts.

Edit: Once again I'm too slow.

Last edited:
so there is, awesome. Thanks guys. Now just need a flywheel... Was there more than one type of flywheel on the 111, if so did they interchange?

Harry, there is a big old Jonny on E-bay that the person doesn't know what it is. Check it out. I've seen a few 111's on there before. There was a decent one on there 2 weeks ago that the guy said ran. It went for around $300 and it was ruff.

If I knew how to post the link I would.

yeah, it does look like a 111, are there different variants. Shipping'd be hefty to australia, but if it's got a good P&C...

Latest posts

Back