Just for Fun

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vharrison2

Reaction score
Who is your most famous client? We work in the playground of some fairly wealthy people. Just curious if you had a famous client or two

I worked at two of Joe Eszterhas's houses. He is the dirtbag that wrote "Showgirls." Great, great ,movie. I also worked for the cartoonist who drew the first Playboy Bunny. A decrepid old fellow with a house full of all the state of art gadgets from 1968. He didn't believe I had cleaned off his roof and got on a ladder to check and fell off.

Kevin Beaty ex england and ipswich soccer player ,sir something or over turned out to be the BOSS of corrals bookmakers and a whole host of London hotels some very famous, Ian Marshall Ipswich town and Leicster city soccer player...ohh and IPSWICH TOWN SOCCER CLUB ITS SELF i did work at the new training acadamy

Chrissie Hind of the Pretenders, George Burley, the Malaysian Ambassador, (didn't know we had one of those) and Mr Bullman what about the Sheikh?

hardly famous however probably known by most uk people who have a vague interst in cars...Richard Hammond Top Gear presenter (motoring program on BBC 1)

Jimmy Johnson (Dallas Cowboys and yes his hair was always perfect) when he first moved down here, then he found us to be too expensive. The Stouffer family (frozen food), and just picked up a chip pile from one of the Asplundh children and the arborist said the wood was stacked perfectly. Mrs. Dupont also

used to work for the guy that invented the telestrator- you know, that lightpen thingy they diagram plays w/ on the sporting broadcasts. same guy was the the chief of operations in the control room at NASA during the Apollo 8, 11, and 13 missions.(we went to the theatre to see apollo 13 together :cool: ) heavy duty guy...Len Reiffel.

I never worked for anyone really famous, just alot of crazy senile old people. One of which demand to know why I didn't have "workers impervious to bee stings".

i was doing some removals over a 3rd floor deck when out walked chris rock. i had a job for some high paid mets player (i don't follow sports so it goes in one ear out the other) but turned it down since i felt his wife would never be happy with the job. first she wanted this huge pig of an oak pruned and if she still didn't get enough sun on her pool then she would want it topped.

i never personally worked for sheikh muhammed big A
did take a load of wood chips to franki dettorri now i think of it

Worked at an estate once owned by Jackie Onassas, next to the Potomac. Vista pruning, cut down a whole bunch of mature trees for a view of the river. I guess we wernt supposed to because of some Potmac conservation act. Someone got in trouble-big time, but it werent me. Also trimmed the willow in the Panda cage at the National Zoo in DC, I guess they count as famous.

The owner and founder of Sprecher Brewery

A few big names in the Brewers, but I too don't pay attention, Sal Bando comes to mind.

But then this is Milwaukee, there are not any really famous people here. When on contract, a few names have been dropped, but I was more intent on the work then the cache'

Latest posts

Back