Just had to share it

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jcappe

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
I live in the country but my parents live a couple hundred yards away. Their driveway kind of loops down past my house just past my woodburner. Yesterday morning the propane man (who I'm on the Vol. Fire Dept. with) was over there filling their tank. As he came out the drive I just happend to be down throwing a couple of chunks of wood in the OWB (what a ON TOP OF THE WORLD feeling that was) I waved and he waved. He goes down the road a bit and pulls in my drive and I'm thinking what is he doing??? I walk over to him say hello Eldon, he say's hi back and I ask him what's up? He politely asks if he can get a gallon of water for the truck. Of course I said so he handed me the gallon jug and I went over and filled it. Here's where it gets good, when I handed it back to him I said that will be $1.89 I started laughing and he didn't. Now I'm not typically a smart a$$ but I thought it was kind of funny. I'm on the Fire Dept. with him and figured I could get by with it. I don't think he really was mad, maybe he didn't get it, maybe he was in a bad mood from standing in the cold pumping LP :confused:

Last edited:
You should have told him you have a minimum delivery charge and a minimum
amount .It may have sunk in then:givebeer: Oh wait i have one

You should have told him you have a minimum delivery charge and a minimum
amount .It may have sunk in then:givebeer: Oh wait i have one

:clap: LOL, I love it. I'm still at work so I don't have one....... yet.

A friend of mine paid 25.00$$ for 6 psi of air in a front atv tire last winter in fort macmoney , he was not impressed and the service shop owner was not kidding , needless to say a few words were said .
You dirty:censored: thief:censored:no good for nothing :censored: lousey:censored:son of a :censored: but paid him anyway so he could drive home :mad: .
Well I'm a little off topic but I thought it was relevant (kinda).

:cheers:

Last edited:
A friend of mine paid 25.00$$ for 6 psi of air in a front atv tire last winter in fort macmoney , he was not impressed and the service shop owner was not kidding , needless to say a few words were said .
You dirty:censored: thief:censored:no good for nothing :censored: lousey:censored:son of a :censored: but paid him anyway so he could drive home :mad: .
Well I'm a little off topic but I thought it was relevant (kinda).

thats total bs!!!! what kinda guy would charge anything, never mind $25 to pump up a tire. id go burn his shop down but thats just me lol

thats total bs!!!! what kinda guy would charge anything, never mind $25 to pump up a tire. id go burn his shop down but thats just me lol

No BS and yes he wanted to burn the shop down but cooler heads prevailed .
It was -25c or colder ,other shops were closed and the air pumps at the gas station were froze .
He was so peeo'd he got up at 4 am 2196.17 miles away to call me at 7am so he could vent .

Back