Just one saw.........

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
088 with a 7ft bar on it. i could sit in a lawn chair and fall, limb and buck without ever having to get up

If I could keep only one it would be my 066 magnum That is one of the best saws I have ever owned. My second choice would be the ms440.

Just one saw is sort of an alien concept on this site, isn't it?

Jonsered 2156 or Dolmar 5100 for my needs.

The thing I would do is have one "official" saw and then keep the rest hidden away from whatever agency that would be enforcing this draconian regulation!

My choice would be 046/ms460 with a 20"- 24" bar, this would handle pretty much anything around here.
Jeff

Saw is running great, I'm going to send it ehp in a couple weeks, then it will really run.
Jeff

Why just one;

why can't you have three, one too hot, one too cold, and one JUST RIGHT :)

or seven ;)

or ten :dizzy:

in my very humble opinion, the correct number of saws to own is sixteen...something about that number just seems right :blob2:

16gauge said:
Why just one;

why can't you have three, one too hot, one too cold, and one JUST RIGHT :)

or seven ;)

or ten :dizzy:

in my very humble opinion, the correct number of saws to own is sixteen...something about that number just seems right :blob2:

Some truth to what you have stated. I have more than one gun (lots actually) and I have two streetbikes and three dirtbikes.....

I was just curious as to what saw would be mentioned the most.

Ported 660 with 8tooth sprocket running 404 on a 30" bar. Most jackpots you get into can be got outta with that saw. Probably the next thing I buy!

Latest posts

Back