Just pay the postage and it's yours

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ekka

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
I found a MS250 cylinder, the decompression model, the rest was junk but this is OK.

I also have an Echo 350T that can go for parts ... I dont think the engines blown or scored just needs some crank case seals and perhaps carby done ... good for parts.

Sorry, mate pilfered the side cover, they have a habit of the brake handle screw undoing and the handle falls off and gets lost.

I got some-one interested in the echo and wants to know the shipping so I'll be taking it down the post office and getting it weighed along with the box etc and see what it would cost.

I have to go and send the cylinder anyway which will cost bugger all, probably fit in a padded bag.

The cunning buggers Australia Post used to have 2 types of rates for sending packages overseas, an economy and an express.

Well, one of those corporate executives types decided that economy goes and all rates now are the much higher express ... of course no media attention or consumer complaint. The old way economy would get there in 2 weeks anyway, that's how all the shirts, hats, puzzles etc were sent.

Just one but that's for me in case the working one I got chits itself.

When the one I got dies and is replaced then there'll be another. But this one seems OK for maybe 3 to 6 months more.

Thanks Ekka, I didn't realize it would be so expensive. I do appreciate your time. I can't afford it right now. I would like to thank you for being so generous though. I'm certain it is greatly appreciated by everyone on the forum.

They're both gone to the USA now, no bits left.

Hope it works out for the guys, I think so.

Back