Kuuma Questions and Answers

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lampmfg

ArboristSite.com Sponsor
Reaction score
My dad just recorded a podcast titled "Sauna Talk with Daryl Lamppa, third generation Finnish sauna stove maker" with the sauna guru Glenn Auerbach. There is also a short article and some pictures as well.

I'm posting this because it answers a lot of frequently asked questions about our company and products. Whether you're into general wood burning information, saunas, EPA testing, craftsmanship, or running a small business in the US for 30+ years. I'm pretty biased but think it's a good listen if any of you like myself kill time while commuting with podcasts. We've received a ton of feedback from it already.

P.S. There is even some Mickey Mantle talk:rock2:

http://www.saunatimes.com/sauna-tal...a-third-generation-finnish-sauna-stove-maker/

I wish it was that easy because we get tons of requests for them, but I doubt that it will ever be in the cards. We are a small operation that does all it can to keep making great furnaces and sauna stoves with limited resources.

Latest posts

Back