Landrum Family Charity Auction #2

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
blower______$450.00____tpope...paid
Sunfish knife______$650.00_____Barneyrb...paid
Mac T Hardhat_________ 210.00_____RR2'ed...paid
Cub Bars_____$150.00____Richard t
5, 14" chains___$60.00__________Stephen C.
Sugi-Hara Bar______$222.22_____fin460...paid
Total Super Bar______$110.00______Morewood...paid
Bashlin Tree Spikes and Bashlin pads _____$300.00______Imagineero...paid
Pioneer Belt Buckle_________$90.00________Naked Arborist
Total Super Bar, Echo/Poulan Mount________$85.00_______tpope...paid
2 18' small mount 3/8" Pitch, .058 JONSERED Bars 1 Oregon chain_____$125.00_____Sunfish...paid
Camo J'Red Hat______$40.00_____Deepsouth
Black J'Red Hat______$45.00_____Oliver1655...paid
Pair Of Stihl Bars_______$100.00_____stihlonlynow...paid

Nice bid on the spikes.

Anybody wanna start a pool for guessing what the Mac T Hardhat sells for and who gets the bid?

I didn't read anything in the rules that said I couldn't bid against myself ;-) I've got to admit I looked long and hard at that Mac T. I've always wanted one for no practical reason at all, I don't think we can even legally wear those in aus. They just look so cool though!

I didn't read anything in the rules that said I couldn't bid against myself ;-) I've got to admit I looked long and hard at that Mac T. I've always wanted one for no practical reason at all, I don't think we can even legally wear those in aus. They just look so cool though!
Good on ya mate!!!

Who donated the Sugi bar with two chains? I'm having trouble finding that one.....

Rick, I have your Mac T......shoot me an address.

Who donated the Sugi bar with two chains? I'm having trouble finding that one.....

Rick, I have your Mac T......shoot me an address.
That would be me . . Got in touch with fin 460 , the package will be on it's way NLT Monday A.M. .
Edit: mailed the pkg. out . Sent fin460 the tracking # .
John

blower______$450.00____tpope...paid
Sunfish knife______$650.00_____Barneyrb...paid
Mac T Hardhat_________ 210.00_____RR2'ed...paid
Cub Bars_____$150.00____Richard t...paid
5, 14" chains___$60.00__________Stephen C....paid
Sugi-Hara Bar______$222.22_____fin460...paid
Total Super Bar______$110.00______Morewood...paid
Bashlin Tree Spikes and Bashlin pads _____$300.00______Imagineero...paid
Pioneer Belt Buckle_________$90.00________Naked Arborist
Total Super Bar, Echo/Poulan Mount________$85.00_______tpope...paid
2 18' small mount 3/8" Pitch, .058 JONSERED Bars 1 Oregon chain_____$125.00_____Sunfish...paid
Camo J'Red Hat______$40.00_____Deepsouth
Black J'Red Hat______$45.00_____Oliver1655
Pair Of Stihl Bars_______$100.00_____stihlonlynow...paid

I paid for the cub bars, Great to be part of this awesome auction and raffle :rock:

been real busy.....finally found time to buy my tickets....somebody has to be last. It's a tough job but someone has to do it.:ices_rofl:

I understand the drawing has been postponed until Monday? Cool......
now I need a saw to fit my new chains.....:cry: it never ends:laugh:

I have those items......I need an address guys.

The blade is 3-3/4" damascus I made from W2, 1084, 15N20 carbon steels, heat treated to a 60-61 Rc hardness. Full tapered tang. Missouri black walnut. 7-3/4" over all length. Sheath by Kenny Rowe.

I just got this in today and WOW, it is a work of art. It is almost too nice to be used but at my house there are no shelf queens, it will be used for it's designed purpose as a skinning knife but NO BONES. Don, I am absolutey blown away by the quality and attention to detail displayed by your craftsmanship, it is on a totally different level. BTW, I do own some decent knives, including a Randall from the early 60's.

Randy (barneyrb) that is great to hear! It's made to be used, but it's not stainless, so wipe it down afterwards. Don't worry about a little tarnish, it just adds character... Use it well my friend. Thanks for the good words!

If it was a stainless knife I'd have never bid on it. Every knife I own is carbon, stainless will not hold an edge or that is just my opinion.......

Another couple of bars here fellers.....

NOS 16" Oregon hard nose bar to fit a Stihl 076, has some scratches from handling, PN 1763T0906UA. And a lightly used Windsor Speedtip 204050STA 24" .375 50ga in mid Stihl mount.

dscn0049-jpg.345436
These bars mastermind????

Hey Randy

Due to lots of things (entire family apart from me having gastro spread over the last 9 days..... some getting very sick plus work is crazy at present) I'm now here to pay for my hat - where can I do this since the raffle is finished???

Thanks

Back