Large White Oak split down center

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just got back from a week in east Texas, I can see how it would be difficult for a Texan to believe in the tall slender oaks that grow in hollars around here!

I can't stand it when someone new to the site comes in and acts like they own the place. A little introduction and respect go a long way! What a douche! JollyLogger is a pro, read some of his past posts helping out others..

got muh firs saw las week, gonna tak a class to find out how to start it next month....

Oh yeah?

I dun learnt to fire my saw.

All I need now is this new tool they got out, and I'm all set. It's called a frik-shun, or a fricks-ion. That's what the fella kept sayin' after that big limb smashed his smoker and grill. I'm all like, what's a frik-shun, and why do I need some? Isn't one enough?

Any body know where I can fetch me one up?

I can't stand it when someone new to the site comes in and acts like they own the place. A little introduction and respect go a long way! What a douche! JollyLogger is a pro, read some of his past posts helping out others..

You sir May have just earned the golden asskissing award, it will be on your doorstep in 4/6 weeks if I am right !

Latest posts

Back