Lets see some garden tractors!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have two Kubota's with different mower attachments.
This is my latest one. It has two wheel sets, one with low profile tyres for mowing and one for the agricultural stuff. I love the Kubota's.

I snapped a pic of the TC29 while I was rinsing out. This little tractor sees an incredible amount of use. I built that toolbar with 2 Reese receivers, it is one of the handiest things I've ever built. Use it for all kinds of different stuff. Carry my chainsaws, and gear in the basket, and can still pull the splitter, or a wagon, and still have use of the loader. The top receiver is handy for moving gooseneck trailers around in the yard, and the lower on is good for moving the little enclosed, and landscaping trailers. I also put a platform on there, so the girls can carry baskets when they're picking.

Do you sell some of your crops? It looks like you have quite the garden. Also, how do you like the TC29? Any more pictures of that toolbar? That looks very useful.

Latest posts

Back