Lets See Some Jeeps

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
86ilkw9.jpg

My buddys old XJ. "Mr. Yuck" He was a bad mo fo till it got filpped in the mud hole. Then sold it to some sucker.

72pp403.jpg

My old XJ flat towing the M38. Damn, I need another XJ. One Jeep is not enough. If Jeep would finally come out with a truck I would be set.

Nice Jeeps guys. I plan on restoring one some day. My friend just bought a new 4 door Rubicon It has electronic swaybar disconnect and electronic difflock but I like the older cj7 better. The newer ones seem cheaply made and his v6 has no guts. I want to get a cj7 with a v8 or do a smallblock chevy transplant.

My son's good grades enabled him to talk me out of my '92 YJ on his 16'th birthday. His high school has a dedicated parking space at the front door for the highest GPA, this Jeep has been parked in that spot for 3 semesters.

P6230008.jpg

LazyJ that is AWESOME! Does a 4th semester get him a trip to Moab?

Great lookin jeeps guys! Hats off to the knarly digger down to the bottom:clap: Here's my... well sorta 46 cj2a thats turning into a 67 cj5 slowly but surely. Dauntless 225 with a th350 and twin stick dana20.

jeep.jpg

jeep2.jpg

DCP_0004.jpg

DCP_0003-1.jpg

A "Jeep" I built & ran in the 1980's A Big Block Chevy on Nitrous Oxide.
attachment.php

attachment.php

Sorry about the pic quality, old scanned photos.

I've got an awesome jeep for sale if anyone is interested, its actually a steal if someone wants it : 74 cj5 matkins extreem rock crawler frame, no rust, blue metallic paint, 304 3 speed, 4 wheel lockers, new tsl 33" 14.5's on mickey thompson aluminum wheels, everything is new or rebuilt, sorry I dont have a camera, but if interested pm me I can get pics. I got to get 9500, I was hoping for more and have way more into it. MDS.

Nice Rig Nuzzy.. Here's a few pics of mine

imgp0347yk4.jpg

imgp1305qb3.jpg

imgp7921qj2.jpg

imgp2662uk3.jpg

just a few I have already hosted online.

Last edited:
my 04 rubicon. just a 2" spacer lift and 31s
s520080726_3376611_3463.jpg
Yeah, thats how it starts out...then the addiction grows, next thing you know you've got 4 Jeeps, the Rubi will have 38's and the 31's will be on a daily driver...Sue and I are up to 10 Jeeps now....maybe 11 in a bit...gotta go look at a '46.

Yeah, thats how it starts out...then the addiction grows, next thing you know you've got 4 Jeeps, the Rubi will have 38's and the 31's will be on a daily driver...Sue and I are up to 10 Jeeps now....maybe 11 in a bit...gotta go look at a '46.

lol, its a sickness alright. only been a year and i'm already dreaming of lifts and 35s, and a comanche or cj2a to fix up.

Latest posts

Back