Lets see your "Best friends"

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

curlybirtch

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
Here are my two trouble makers. They are both German Short Haired Pointers. The brown one is Boone...he turns four this week, the white one is Barley, she turns one next month.

P.S. If I knew how to paste pictues directly to this page so no one would have to open them up I would.

Here are my two trouble makers. They are both German Short Haired Pointers. The brown one is Boone...he turns four this week, the white one is Barley, she turns one next month.

P.S. If I knew how to paste pictues directly to this page so no one would have to open them up I would.
LOL, I had to look at you're username twice. Didn't see the r the first time.

Those are great companions not to mention amazing to watch when put to work. They sure make pheasant hunting seem just about unfair.

What great GSP's. My Weimaraner is 9 months old. We adopted her from the NYS Weim Rescue Group. She's the best and my son's best friend! :)

Here's my bud.........

attachment.php

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Only kiddin......here he is hangin with the enemy!!!
He's such a goofy dog, he keeps me laughing all the time.

attachment.php

Here are a few of our dogs. Nicky the Rottweiler, Daisy the Papillon, and Zoe the Long Hair Chihuahua. We got a Rat Terrier, Missy, a few months ago. The Rottie is our son's favorite.

attachment.php

attachment.php

The labs, and I chasing ducks in Utah.

100_12241-1.jpg

Same area.

100_12221.jpg

Looking for goodies in my sons truck.

2.jpg

I used to train/hunt/field trial/hunt test with Labrador Retrievers all over the western states.

One from last january. My neighbors son, a goldeneye and my lab. The ice on the small river was so thin the dog (Muki) belly crawled to and from the bird.

Lab.jpg

Well, my name on here ought to be a good indication of the types of dogs I have:
This one is Rocket, about 8 years old now and doesn't let much past that nose of his. This dog and I have covered some serious ground, hate to say it but he is my favorite dog of the crew that I have:
P1010939.jpg

P1010642.jpg

42046d8bee6c9790.jpg

Rocket at break time on a sucessful day:
4204748cf95bb92b.jpg

This one is Gunner Jo, my wife and I bottle fed him from day one as the mother of the litter and his 9 litter mates died at birth or within days. He was the only survivor, so yes I have a sort of emotional attachment, but he is a pretty good hunting dog. This was in SW Kansas in Nov. 07, we got out of the truck, 3 of us walked a tailwater pit, 4 roosters took flight and i got 3 before te other guys fired. Gunner retrieved them all!
P1010797.jpg

Rocket, Gunner Jo and a dog who died, Missy:
42046d8bda6da9e0.jpg

And my little shop buddy/pillow warmer/####head, Costello:
P1000501.jpg

420476b1c7db0dd1.jpg

For an 8 lbs dog is one heck of a watchdog, he lets me know what's going on outside that shouldn't be and he lets me know as soon as a vehicle pulls in the driveway!

Can't forget about a few pups I am bringing up this year. This one, Isabella, told me she wants to be a birddog!
P1020933.jpg

P1020932.jpg

P1020931.jpg

And "Shooter," use to call him bandit but my wife didn't like the name. At less than 6 months old he was trying to keep up with the big dogs in the field, first time they went on point he knew something was up but not what was up. Bird got up and it dern near landed on him, he figured it out real quick!
P1020923.jpg

P1020924.jpg

And of course puppies doing what they do best:
P1020935.jpg

Here is two of my little dogs, the 6 pound Chihuahua on the left is the Daddy, his goofyass 14 pound son is on the right. I love black and tan dogs.
Papaandson.jpg

5-7-9_FTD_HuH.jpg

Just a few om my mutts. The first pics of lucky are with his hard earned kills that he is very proud of. So far he has gotten 2 groundhogs, 2 possums, 1 raccoon, 1 skunk, and a chimpmunk.

Here are some of mine

This is Jake.
Jake.jpg

Sophie and I in a trial last fall.
08funtrial.jpg

My coonhound Macy
05211021.jpg

Back