• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Like new stihl 880

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brian22

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
I bought this saw off a member here this summer. Super clean not a flaw on it. I opened the stock muffler port a little runs and sounds great. Comes with 41" bar set up for 404 chain. $1250 obo plus actual shipping. 20141109_143315.jpg20141109_143228.jpg 20141109_143254.jpg

Saw is sold pending funds . If it doesn't go through I'll reply to the pms in the order I received them .

I'll keep my offer on the table until mine is sold, but don't deal jump by any means. Pics of my saw are in the trading post if your deal falls through.

I know exactly what saw it is . I've been drooling over it for the last few days .lol

The saw arrived a few days ago at a friends house. It is exactly what Brian said it was. It was very well packed and the condition of it was unbelievably clean just as he said. Brian is a good man to deal with!!! I would do it again anytime!!

Latest posts

Back