Limited Opportunity! Hipa want to invite 30 people try our chainsaw chain, for free

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hipastore

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
I'm excited to announce that we are offering a special opportunity for 30 people to try our top-quality chainsaw chain for free! Free shipping to US(US oversea territories are not included) If you're passionate about chainsaw work and want to experience the performance of a premium chainsaw chain, this is your chance.

Our chains are made from high-grade stainless steel sourced from Germany, ensuring durability and exceptional cutting performance. We take pride in providing reliable and efficient tools for all your chainsaw needs.

To participate, simply shoot an email to [email protected] and I will give you a 100% off code to get the chains on our website hipastore.com.

Please note that this offer is limited to the first 30 respondents, so don't wait too long to claim your spot! Once you've tried our chainsaw chain, we kindly ask that you share your honest feedback and experience in this thread to help us improve and refine our products.

We look forward to hearing from you and having you join our select group of testers!

Below are the chains inventory, including 6/8/10/12/14/16/18/20 in chainsaw chains

I received a Hipa chain for testing. It's a. 325 .050 72dl for my Husqvarna 55. Factory grind looked good and was pretty sharp. I put it on and snugged it up. I fired up the saw and ran it about a minute to get some oil on the chain. I noticed the chain had already stretched some. Tightened it up again and used it a few minutes. It stretched a little bit more. Tightened it up again and used it a few more minutes. It didn't stretch any more.
I have bought over a dozen of the chains during their big sale. You can't beat the sale price. They cut good, sharpen up good and stay sharp as long as you don't hit anything.
I bought some 3/8"lp, .325 and 3/8". I have used one of each so far. The ones I have used have all been good. I sharpen them with a pferd 2 in 1. All the cutters seem to be of the same hardness. So far I'm happy with the ones I have. I took some photos but for some reason the upload file button is not showing up for me. If they get this issue fixed, I will be happy to post the pictures.

I received a Hipa chain for testing. It's a. 325 .050 72dl for my Husqvarna 55. Factory grind looked good and was pretty sharp. I put it on and snugged it up. I fired up the saw and ran it about a minute to get some oil on the chain. I noticed the chain had already stretched some. Tightened it up again and used it a few minutes. It stretched a little bit more. Tightened it up again and used it a few more minutes. It didn't stretch any more.
I have bought over a dozen of the chains during their big sale. You can't beat the sale price. They cut good, sharpen up good and stay sharp as long as you don't hit anything.
I bought some 3/8"lp, .325 and 3/8". I have used one of each so far. The ones I have used have all been good. I sharpen them with a pferd 2 in 1. All the cutters seem to be of the same hardness. So far I'm happy with the ones I have. I took some photos but for some reason the upload file button is not showing up for me. If they get this issue fixed, I will be happy to post the pictures.
I guess you catched the $5.98 deal.

Attachments

• Chainsaw-chains-banner_500x250.gif
    Chainsaw-chains-banner_500x250.gif
    92.8 KB · Views: 0

Latest posts

Back