Local small engine guy tells the truth in his Craigslist ad

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rokon

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
I found this amusing and thought you all might like this.

...I am able to undercut most repair shops out there. In return for the services, I accept donations for labor. Higher donations are serviced first. Any parts that need replacing I'll buy and provide you with the receipt so you can see that you're paying for it straight across with no mark up.

So what can I do? I'll repair:
--Lawnmowers (pushers, not riders)
--Weed eaters / trimmers
--Lawn Edgers
--Hand-held and backpack blowers
--Go Kart motors
--Pretty much anything with a small motor

PLEASE NOTE: I DO NOT REPAIR CHAINSAWS. THOSE ARE TOO TRICKY.

i can't believe you won't work on chainsaws rokon,,, they are easier to do then anything on your list

That's a good one, it takes me about twice as long to R&R my little weedeater, hedgetrimmer, stringtrimmer carbs as any of my chainsaws

That little stuff is a pita

luck,greg

To each his own.

Years ago I remember some guys would work on generators, starters, carbs, Valve jobs all day on a automobile but never consider changing a engine.

Others would change engines and transmissions all day but would not tear an engine apart.

To each his own.

Years ago I remember some guys would work on generators, starters, carbs, Valve jobs all day on a automobile but never consider changing a engine.

Others would change engines and transmissions all day but would not tear an engine apart.

That is because it is all it what you know. There is nothing wrong with NOT being a jack of all trades

Back