Location, location, location!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It was taken at Fort Baker, CA. An old army fort on the North side of the Golden Gate. It was a beautiful place and still is but it is getting over run with eucalyptus, monterey cypress, pampas grass and black acacias. The tree on the court is a black acacia. Here is another pict of my number 2 doing a TD in front of a familiar landmark.

its good to hear that bluegums are giving someone else greif.my groundie got taken to hospital after doing one the other day damm spiders all sorts under the bark

A most awesome pic, Old M!

attachment_22807.php

Is this relevant?

The Last Word

I was getting ready for work when I looked out my window and saw the electric company starting to erect a pole in front of my house. The were going to position it directly in front of my picture window! No way was I going to permit this....

I gulped down my coffee and went out to the crew supervisor. I told him in no uncertain terms that I was not going to permit his crew to put that stupid pole in front of my window. He took out a map with pole locations and a Right of Way document and explained that it is the best location for it.

I told him it was NOT the best location for me and when I came home from work that day I did NOT want to find that pole in front of my window. I told him I didn't give a hoot where he put it, but not in front of MY window. I felt pretty smug as I drove off to work, because I felt I got my point across. I knew darn well they are afraid to put it there now. Ahhh.... the feeling of power ...........

pole.jpg

Truck vs Tree

Got this in an email...
RULES FOR CUTTING YOUR OWN FIREWOOD:

1. Park twice as far from the tree as the tree is tall.

2. It helps to notch the tree away from the truck.

3. The fact that you live within driving distance of a forest does not make you a lumberjack.

4. Just to be on the safe side, always borrow your buddy's truck.

-All I can think of is he was off by 90 degrees in trying to fit it into the bed!

That's sweet! Chainsaws fill guys with a false sense of competency. To bad the video camera wasn't rolling. :blob2:

Back