Looking for a 35hp tractor with loader in Central Texas

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have got a 38hp tractor w/loader only has 97hrs. on it. I have it for sale at a good price.

Funny you mention this...

I wasn't looking for a tractor, but bought a 1960 fordson last week for $1500 from our office managers friend. All original, straight sheetmetal except for one front dent, very little smoke on startup, and they 3pt will hold my LandCruiser in the air for just over an hour after shutdown before it bleeds down enough for the tires to touch.

Pretty cool little machine. 3cyl perkins, live pto, 31hp, draft control. Folks sold it because they didn't know how to maintain it and instead bought a new JD 5300 series so they'd have an owners manual... Recently the 3pt quit working on the Fordson and that put them over the edge. Well, it didn't work because they recently had it 'serviced' by NewHolland and NH put hydro fluid in the rear axle to top it off instead of 30w (or even 90w). The hydro fluid didn't get along w/ the gear oil and clogged the hydro pump strainer. Took me about an hour to rinse it all out w/ diesel and it's working like a charm...

Anyone got a set of disc harrows or a 4 or 5 ft rotary mower or a 5' box blade for sale between Orlando and Atlanta?

Here ya go... 1960 and goin' strong!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back