• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Looking for a 72cc Husqvarna or Larger

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just one for myself, And yes something like a 372xp.
I will need a 24" bar as well, will that 372 pull a 24" bar buried in wood harder than oak?

I'd be looking at this personally,unless your not into ported saws, @PULLINmyPOULAN (Gunner) is a great guy.
http://www.arboristsite.com/community/threads/mastermind-365-special.311694/

Yeah, I saw that. Not sure I need a hotrod.

With a semi skip chain I don't think it would have a problem. It pulls a 24 nice in the red and white oak here I'm Michigan.
Here's a stock 2166 with a dull milling chain in red oak.

PM sent to you Chipper.

So nothing @chipper1 has is posted for sale.....

So just put up a want ad and we can flush his collection out.
Lol.
Start posting them, almost out of Creamsicle at the moment, but I still have one or two or....
Here's one size, and one color/variant.
The saw in the post above is not in this picture, sorry about the 660 photo bombing lol.
20170911_100928.jpg

Lol.
Start posting them, almost out of Creamsicle at the moment, but I still have one or two or....
The saw in the post above is not in this picture, sorry about the 660 photo bombing lol.
View attachment 601408

Dang Brett, I knew you had it bad...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol.
View attachment 601408
X Torq 372s or OE 372s?:baba::envy:

So there's an OE 372? Need glasses soon, please enlarge pic:D
I need them now. I have tinted saftey glasses with bifocals :).
I kinda lied, the one on the far right in this picture is an xtorq to a 372xpw conversion minus the wrap handle.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-09-15-18-51-45.png
    Screenshot_2017-09-15-18-51-45.png
    2.2 MB · Views: 14

Latest posts

Back