Looking for a change of pace

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lil Red

ArboristSite Member
Reaction score
Howdy,

I am reaching out to you to offer my nearly 15 years of experience as a ISA Certified, TRAQ, Climber, and Business Owner (consisted of 6 FT employees year-around work, generated $750k in revenue). I am available and capable to travel, with (2016 Topkick 6500) and (2018 BC1500) chipper and (2017 mini skid and SC60tx stump cutter) or just I'd be happy to just bring general equipment/tools/ saws, GRCS needed to perform various tree services, especially those concerning clean up and emergency response.

I am comfortable climbing big and small trees, single or double, spikes or no spikes, prunes or removals. I can also provide arborist reports covering all aspects from land development projects to single homeowners who just need one city permits.

If you need some help with sales, I have plenty of experience and would happy to fit in as needed regarding any sales.

Ideally I would like to to touch base with a company who would like to hire me on an ad hoc basis to help them keep up with clean up and emergency requests following the destruction of Ian so that families and business can go back to normal as quickly as possible.

I have an open mind, feel free to reach out with any questions.

I take cash, payroll checks, or if necessary I can work on a 1099, assuming your state is relatively simple for me register my business as foreign entity/contractor.

Take care,

Aaron
[email protected]
www.aktimber.com

Back